Economy: It continues to sputter. Nothing the Administration has tried as worked. Unemployment is basically where it was when Obama took office. Just today it was reported that the US manufacturing sector contracted for the first time since July 2009.
- Stimulus: Didn’t stimulate. Just added to the national debt.
- Cash for Clunkers: Just destroyed cars that otherwise would have been cheap transportation for the poor. Gave premiums though to the middle class for their used cars so they could buy new ones.
- HAFA: Housing is still in the doldrums. Americans lost 40% of their net worth since Obama became President.
- Food Stamps: More Americans are on food stamps than ever before.
- Dodd-Frank: Too Big Too Fail banks are getting bigger and JPMorgan/Chase lost closer to $9Billion in activities banks should not be allowed to do. D-F made our financial system more unstable vs. more stable.
- Taxes: Obama promised people making less than $250K a year wouldn’t pay more taxes. 80% of Obamacare will be paid for by people making less than $250K a year.
- Free Birth Control for all: While there were numerous options for free or discounted birth control for the poor, now all can have someone else pay for birth control.
- Obamacare: A majority of American’s desire it to be repealed. They understand it will do nothing to contain cost of health care in the US (why do you think the hospitals like it?), it will decrease the quality of everyone’s care, and it is an expensive and inefficient solution to pre-existing conditions and portability (The GOP has better solutions).
In the end, Obama promises you can have food stamps, free birth control, an unemployment check and free health care. If you want to buy your own food and birth control, an employer who pays all or part of your health insurance, and your own paycheck, vote Romney.